Light and refreshing this fruity green smoothie is absolutely delicious and packed full of good nutrition. It’s the perfect summer smoothie, or a nice cleanse during the winter months of comfort eating.
You can keep this pretty straight forward, or opt for one or more of the added variations for extra nutrition and a larger meal-sized smoothie.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Makes 1 large smoothie bowl
- 1 heaped cup of pineapple, either fresh or unsweetened canned
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1/3 cucumber, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder- optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup dried coconut or coconut butter
- add 1/2 cup GF oats
- add 1/2 cup butter beans
- add 1/2 cup cooked or canned chickpeas
- Place all ingredients in your blender and blend until well combined.
- Serve immediately.