Utterly delicious, this is one of those recipes you wonder why the heck you weren’t making it sooner. It is made in minutes, is super good for you and it tastes utterly divine. I use raw garlic cloves, but if raw garlic doesn’t agree with you, you can use a teaspoon or more of garlic powder. Garlic is literally one of the healthiest foods you can eat!
I like this Aioli with Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Wedges.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Keeping time: 3 days
- 1/2 cup ground cashews
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup water
- Grind the nuts in your blender first then add all ingredients to blender, adding the water a bit at a time starting with 1/4 cup. Mix on high for 2-3 minutes until well combined. If you don't have a high speed blender, then you may need to grind the cashew nuts in a food processor or coffee grinder first.
- Store in an airtight container in your refrigerator.